Ten Interesting Things about This Maple Linen Hutch
When more storage is needed look around for places in the home to tuck a well thought out built-in that compliments the space. Here, a hutch fills just such a space in the dining room. Let’s look at what makes it special:
- A deep cove molding build-up elegantly tops the wall cabinets.
- Stacked wall cabinets are trimmed with a center molding for a pretty detail.
- The wall cabinets are increased to 15” deep for extra storage.
- Clear glass inserts, glass shelves and added interior lights make the wall cabinets sparkle.
- Open cabinets below are trimmed with molding and hold frequently used items within easy reach.
- The shallow dish display area in the center has guardrails made from decorative molding that hold the dishes in place.
- Decorative corbels finish off the bottom of the wall cabinets and add charm.
- Decorator Matching doors finish off the ends of the wall and base cabinets.
- Deep drawers are fitted with Peg Dish Organizers which make lots of sense located near the dining table.
- The center of the base is pulled forward. This gives more counter space and shows off the beautiful countertop that complimenting the style 760F maple cabinetry in painted Linen finish.
A lot of thought, convenience and beauty were packed in this hutch, don’t you agree?