Ten Interesting Things about This Oak Tawny Kitchen
This beautiful kitchen with an Arts &Crafts feel is full of texture, warmth and character. Here are some of my favorite details:
1. Tall book shelf cabinets stacked on 18” base cabinets flank the built-in refrigerator. Open shelving in kitchens is very popular today to show off collectibles and attractive kitchenware.
2. Stained glass windows add color and enhance the Arts & Crafts look.
3. The pot rack was custom made from solid stock from Waypoint Living Spaces. Hardware and chain, purchased locally, finish the look.
4. A 3-piece top molding adds a strong horizontal line to the kitchen.
5. A full-height tiled backsplash makes for easy cleaning behind the range.
6. Rice paper glass inserts are installed in the mullion doors.
7. 5-piece drawer heads are perfect for this kitchen. They give a craftsman look to the cabinets.
8. Tapered legs add a furniture look to the cabinetry.
9. A thick, round wood countertop is installed on top of the center island giving two working heights.
10. Wall Top Hinge cabinets are installed in the island for useful flip-down storage.Square legs support the island top and the shelf below.
A kitchen is made up of lots of details and this kitchen is full of interesting features that are both beautiful and functional.