In a world where working from home has become the new normal, you deserve a dedicated space for everything from Zoom meetings to ticking things off on your to-do list. Keep your colleagues on call and get your emails answered from the comfort of your home office.
You’ll be able to alleviate the stress of the daily grind since your quiet space will allow you to work at a steady pace to get the job done. Your office is a reflection of your personal style with all the functionality you need, including storage for everything from reference books to laptop chargers.
Creating a space that’s separate from the rest of your home will make the start of each workday feel more professional. It will also make it easier to disconnect at the end of the day when you can close the office door and join your family for quality time.
Here are seven essential elements for a productive workspace where creativity can’t help but flow.
1. Warm colors balanced by cool, neutral tones will create a workspace that keeps you feeling inspired.
2. Clear Glass Inserts keep your items organized and on display.
3. Open shelving gives knickknacks a home and plants room to breathe.
4. A boho chic print adds a punch of unique personality and style to your workspace.
5. Plants can breathe new life into a home office.
6. Layers of light keep a space airy.
7. Cabinets and drawers provide organization without compromising style.
A Waypoint designer will help you create an efficient, stylish home office to meet your specific needs. With Waypoint Living Spaces, you get exactly what you had in mind!
Meet The Designer
As lead Kitchen and Bath Designer for Waypoint Living Spaces®, my goal is to become a partner and support you in the creation of beautiful living spaces. As a busy mother of two, I have a true understanding and appreciation for a well-designed, functional space. That's why I'm here - to deliver expert support and content that makes your job easier. Together, let's achieve exactly what you have in mind!
Jennifer LeMarr, CKBD
Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer