7 REASONS TO HIRE A KITCHEN DESIGNER
VERSUS DOING IT YOURSELF
Considering a do it yourself kitchen remodel to save money and time? You may want to think again. What does a kitchen designer have that you don’t?
1. Knowledge. A designer can recommend choices you wouldn’t consider or don’t even know about from layout to hardware and everything in between.
2. Vision. Designers are able to conceptualize your vision and ensure you get exactly what you had in mind.
3. Cost-Saving Ideas. Designers provide cost-saving recommendations and ensure your remodel is done correctly the first time.
4. Design Strategy. Layout and design options are plentiful, designers make sure you select the best design for your needs.
5. Budget. Designers help you create and stick to your budget.
6. Experience. Designers have the experience to ensure your goals are met on time and on budget. And, they know how to avoid costly mistakes.
7. Advocacy. When it comes to remodeling resources, like installers, contractors and various other suppliers, you can count on your designer to be your best advocate.
Ready to remodel? Consider the possibilities by contacting a Waypoint Living Spaces® dealer/designer near you today. https://www.waypointlivingspaces.com
What’s your style? Take this quick and easy style quiz and find out! https://www.waypointlivingspaces.com/quiz
Follow Waypoint®. Stay informed on the latest products and current design trends. #waypointlivingspaces