5 ESSENTIAL LAUNDRY TRICKS
EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW
1. Use dish soap, or chalk, to get out grease stains—just saturate the stain or use your fingers to rub on before washing as usual. Do not let the garment dry until the stain is completely gone.
2. To dry clothing ASAP, put it in the dryer on the highest setting with a dry bath towel.
3. Remove sweat stains and odors from white T-shirts by rubbing with white vinegar before washing.
4. To remove wrinkles quickly, throw the piece of clothing in the dryer with a towel and a few ice cubes. Ice cubes create steam that will get rid of the wrinkles, and the towel will fluff the clothing item and keep it from sticking to the side of the dryer.
5. Never lose your socks again. Pin a mesh bag to your laundry hamper. As soon as you take off your socks, place them in the bag. Keep the socks in the bag when you wash and dry them.
Ready to remodel? Consider the possibilities by contacting a Waypoint Living Spaces® dealer/designer near you today. https://www.waypointlivingspaces.com
What’s your style? Take this quick and easy Style Quiz and find out! https://www.waypointlivingspaces.com/quiz
Follow Waypoint®. Stay informed on the latest products and current design trends. #waypointlivingspaces