Dreaming of a new kitchen? A place to cook, gather, think plus make your colleagues jealous on a Zoom meeting? When it comes to making remodel dreams come true, designing a swoon-worthy kitchen is the ultimate goal and design details make all the difference. Here are seven design secrets to create an incredibly enviable space.
1. An airy, monochromatic palette: Drenched in light, this crisp palette was designed with 570 Painted Harbor cabinets to create a lively sense of spaciousness.
2. Lots and lots of light: Multiple layers of light (natural, recessed, pendants and a chandelier) visually expand the space to achieve an airy feel.
3. A dreamy island: An expansive island extends the counter space and adds serious storage. This island dream has a multitude of drawers and cabinets to ensure every kitchen gadget and cooking utensil has a home.
4. Lasting organic materials: Using eco-friendly materials like a slate floor and marble backsplash naturally add unique character.
5. Architectural style: Creating dramatic depth and elegant style, our new 570 door style, decorative end panels, shiplap and xxx on the ceiling are a winning combination.
6. Plenty of open shelving: Functional and fabulous, incorporating plenty of open shelving provides additional storage and a designated place to show off your curated collections.
7. Timeless mix of metals: Multiple layers of mixed metals create a worldly vibe that is far less likely to be ready for an update any time soon.
Inspired to create your own unique space? A Waypoint designer can help you translate all the things you love into a space that’s all you!
As lead Kitchen and Bath Designer for Waypoint Living Spaces®, my goal is to become a partner and support you in the creation of beautiful living spaces. As a busy mother of two, I have a true understanding and appreciation for a well-designed, functional space. That's why I'm here - to deliver expert support and content that makes your job easier. Together, let's achieve exactly what you have in mind!
Jennifer LeMarr, CKBD
Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.