Whether it’s a game night or a girls’ night, you need a space that’s designed for good times. Build a bar that’s as functional as it is stylish. It can offer enough counter space for any amateur bartender to experiment with crafting new cocktails and, with enough seating for the whole group, won’t leave any friends excluded from the action.
With built-in storage, your home bar will let you host with ease and style. Minimal, modern décor can enhance the feeling of sophisticated fun. Open shelving will keep stemware and cocktail shakers close at hand.
Your game room can be an easy addition that matches the rest of your home in tone and style. It will provide the perfect place to escape everyday stress. It’s the ideal answer for striking the perfect work-life balance.
Tips & Tricks
1. Mixing textures, prints and materials will pay off by creating the perfect entertaining space. Combine different woods and metals to set the tone. Add a splash of color to bring a bar to life!
2. Ample wine storage keeps bottles accessible.
3. Prairie Corbels add subtle style.
4. Under cabinet puck lights illuminate glassware.
5. Cabinets and drawers, behind the bar, keep extra essentials on-hand and out of the way.
A Waypoint designer can help you craft the ideal entertaining space to suit your individual lifestyle.
Meet The Designer
As lead Kitchen and Bath Designer for Waypoint Living Spaces®, my goal is to become a partner and support you in the creation of beautiful living spaces. As a busy mother of two, I have a true understanding and appreciation for a well-designed, functional space. That's why I'm here - to deliver expert support and content that makes your job easier. Together, let's achieve exactly what you have in mind!
Jennifer LeMarr, CKBD
Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer