Falling in love with a Cascade kitchen is easy—I did. A sophisticated statement from floor to ceiling, this dark beauty exudes elegance. Styled using one of Waypoint’s distinctive new finishes, Duraform Cascade, the results are swoon-worthy.
Here are the top eleven, of the many, reasons you will fall in love.
1. Duraform Cascade cabinetry injects rich ebony color and drama into this sun-drenched space.
2. Using durable and long-lasting Duraform technology, this cabinetry is easy to clean and will look incredible for many years to come.
3. The clean lines of this DT22 door style, with their complimentary iron hardware, add a sleek, modern look.
The wall of stacked modular cabinets has a cool Bauhaus feel and ensures there is a place for absolutely everything.
5. With an intricate grain pattern gorgeous enough to make an old Ebony tree jealous, Cascade is a show-stopper.
6. Taking full advantage of the space, the ebony ceiling adds architectural interest and creates a unified look.
7. Adding graphic shape and nostalgia, the black, industrial-style window showcases the view.
8. Recessed lighting and large iron drum pendants create interesting layers of light to emphasize the millwork.
9. The floating shelves backed with a swirling marble backsplash make a serious statement.
10. Topped with a contrasting marble counter, the dark island grounds the space with ample storage and offers a seat with a view.
11. Buttery rum leather stools and hardwood floors create natural warmth.
Follow Waypoint®. Stay informed on the latest products and current design trends. #waypointlivingspaces
Meet The Designer
As lead Kitchen and Bath Designer for Waypoint Living Spaces®, my goal is to become a partner and support you in the creation of beautiful living spaces. As a busy mother of two, I have a true understanding and appreciation for a well-designed, functional space. That's why I'm here - to deliver expert support and content that makes your job easier. Together, let's achieve exactly what you have in mind!
Jennifer LeMarr, CKBD
Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer