Prepare the workspace for deconstruction.
- Remove valuables and furniture.
- Cover adjacent rooms with drop cloths.
- Change air filters at the start of and during the project.
Create a temporary kitchen.
- Choose a room that has a water source.
- Use a laundry room or bathroom for dishwashing.
- Set up a microwave and coffee maker.
- Fire up the grill.
- Stock up on paper plates and plastic flatware.
- Eat out often.
Support your installers.
- Designate a bathroom for workers.
- Designate a secure area for tools.
- Identify parking locations.
- Insist on work area cleanup every day.
Get ready for delivery.
- Designate a storage area for your new cabinets.
- Inspect your cabinets upon delivery.
- Contact your Waypoint authorized dealer if anything is amiss.
- Count on Waypoint Rapid Resolution within 72 hours.
- Trust that Waypoint deliverers will confirm your order and lay down protective runners on your floor.